What David Offers…
David Irvine offers a wide range of products and services, from best-selling books, to life-changing personal and organizational coaching, to acclaimed keynotes presentations, workshops, and retreats.
David’s presentations and workshops provide inspiring, engaging, and results-based learning experiences. The topics listed below can be adapted to a keynote address, a three-hour seminar, a one-day session, or a three to five day retreat.
Every event is uniquely tailored to the specific audience he is addressing. Just as no two audiences are the same, no two of David’s presentations are the same.
David’s flexibility means together you build a customized life-changing development experience that goes beyond traditional “leadership training” so the event is relevant, meaningful, practical, and entertaining.
Send David’s team an email on his contact page and we will work with you to explore how he can assist you. This will include a complimentary half-hour chat with David.
David’s seven most popular topics include:
- Building a High Performance Culture: The Power of Alignment
- Authentic Leadership: It’s About PRESENCE, Not Position
- Accountability: Getting A Grip On Sustainable Results
- Accountability In An Age Of Entitlement
- Embracing Change: The Power Of Possibility
- Building Bridges Of Trust: The Power Of Interpersonal Excellence
- The Other Everest Retreat – A 3 Day Retreat/ Open Workshop >Read More
Additional topics also well-liked by David’s clients:
- The Art Of Caring Leadership
- The Other Everest: Secrets to Navigate the Journey to Authentic Leadership
- Organizational Recovery: Keeping The Survivors Engaged Amidst The Layoffs
- Building Bridges of Trust: The Foundation of Leadership
- Succeeding As A Family Business: Working With The Ones You Love
- Service Leadership: Coaching And Development Skills
- Leadership and Board Governance
- Raising Accountable Young People