How To Sustain Your Mental Health In The Chaos: A Virtual Presentation
Today we see a vitally important emphasis placed on our physical health and the health of our health care system. But what happens to our mental health? What impact does isolation, social distancing, job loss and reassignment, a virtual world, and a lack of ability to travel have on the well-being of people? Every so often a mental health check is important. How are you doing -really? How is the morale and well-being of your staff and those you are responsible for?
This thought-provoking session will provide practical insights and strategies for improving the mental health and well-being of yourself and those you lead.
- Leave with a tool to assess your well-being and mental health.
- Discover indicators for concern when it comes to mental health.
- Learn ways to foster resiliency in this time of unprecedented crisis.
- Discover how to sustain your morale and well-being while working under stressful conditions.
- Learn tools for getting yourself through an unprecedented crisis and the accompanying chaos of change.
- Leave with practical methods for engaging yourself and your team
Note: This presentation, while focused on personal strategies, can be adapted to apply to positional leaders for building a sustained culture with a team.
This session is a virtual presentation.