How to Lead in a Disruptive World: A Virtual Presentation
In the face of the unprecedented disruption that now surrounds every one of us, we have the opportunity to be reflective, conscious, and proactive. And since going completely digital will be our new normal for some time, we need to reset and adjust. But how do we do that? Where are our tools?
This thought-provoking, inspiring online session will give you practical insights and strategies to create clarity, trust, engagement, and accountability under these new circumstances – and in a completely digital environment. You will:
- Discover how to inspire confidence during this disruption.
- Learn how to use chaos and uncertainty to connect and build trust.
- Discover the four cornerstones to leading in times of massive disruption.
- Gain a new perspective on leadership that can be applied to doing business remotely.
- Discover how to sustain human connection in a time of social distancing.
- Learn how to foster and maintain accountability in the face of unprecedented changes.
- Discover the true source of leadership power – your authentic self – and how to use this time of disruption to strengthen that power.
- Leave with strategies to stay strong mentally so you can be there for those who depend on you.
This session is a virtual presentation.
ATTENDEES SAY IT BEST:
“Amidst a global pandemic we are all experiencing grief and fear, and a range of emotions – David offers techniques to ground us so that we can be present and supportive to our families and those with whom we work. David offers a calming and clear perspective for being a leader and managing through the period of chaos we are all experiencing, both personally and professionally. I really value his thought leadership and contributions to the community in his presentations…
David, I really enjoyed your vulnerability and opening the door to a frank discussion with our team. You are a great moderator and listener, and you responded with a great deal of care and empathy and compassion: keep that up as part of your presentations and work.” – Dean and Dale Koeller , Calvert Home Mortgage Investment Corporation