Create a High-Engagement Culture™️
Step back and be inspired with a renewed perspective on organizational culture. In this inspirational, thought-provoking session, you’ll:
- Understand why culture is critical to the long-term success of your organization and how to approach culture alignment.
- Understand how the accountability of every leader in your organization helps create a healthy culture. And why organizational health trumps everything else in business.
- Leave with practical “culture health habits,” and a five-step process to create a healthy culture, from behaviors and conversations to agreements and accountability.
- Discover the power of alignment and why your organization’s culture is the key to:
- attract and retain the best talent
- keep your people engaged
- create a remarkable customer experience
- get a grip on meaningful results
- remain profitable
- reach your fullest potential as an organization
Why it matters
Operational excellence is built on the foundation of a strong, healthy organizational culture. It’s the greatest advantage any company can achieve. Tending to your culture is about intentional actions, daily disciplines, and defined habits. Clarifying your cultural attributes is the crucial first step. Then identified behaviors need to actually be put into practice every single day. Without a clearly defined process for accountability and action, cultural attributes become rhetoric and can breed skepticism and disengagement.
This session is also available as a virtual presentation.
ATTENDEES SAY IT BEST:
“David’s attention to detail ensures he can facilitate a positive and realistic outcome when working with people, which is the key to his credibility.” – H. Sanford Riley, Former President and CEO, Investors Group
“David’s message is simple, almost intuitive, but so valuable in today’s world where we often look to somebody else to solve our problems for us. Many of us think of accountability and think of blame, of the negative side. David helps us see that accountability is something to get enthusiastic about. Our work with him has helped shape our leaders and impact our culture.” – Ed Rodenburg, Former President & CEO, Lilydale Inc.