Coaching is very different from my retreats or workshops. But many of the clients who have experienced those or found my books helpful have asked about working with me individually.
My coaching format is flexible. Most prefer phone coaching, but we can also arrange face-to-face meetings or a combination of both.
Everyone is different, as are the issues people need to work through, but here’s a sample of some of the real-life challenges I’ve supported and guided clients through:
- How do I lead authentically in the midst of unprecedented chaos?
- How can I better lead my team through change?
- How can I build an engaged culture after half of my organization has been laid off?
- How can I improve the relationships in my life (with employees, colleagues, spouse, children, etc.)?
- How can I be more authentic?
- How can I more effectively hold people accountable?
- How can I get clear about my priorities and better manage stress?
- How can I better deal with issues such as post-traumatic stress, loss, and my own depression or a loved one’s?”
- “I need an accountability partner.”
How it works
Contact me to schedule a time to talk about individual coaching. In a half-hour complimentary assessment, we can figure out together how to best respond to your needs.
We all have times in our life when we’re paddling in calm water and suddenly are sucked into the rapids. It can be challenging, frightening, and sometimes dangerous. Having someone as a guide to help you through it until the rough moment passes can make all the difference. I hope I can be that guide for you.