You’ll leave this thought-provoking, inspiring session with practical insights and strategies for developing leadership in all areas of your life. Based on my book The Other Everest: Navigating the Pathway to Authentic Leadership, it won’t just move you – it will get you moving.
- Gain a new perspective on leadership that can be applied to all aspects of your life, particularly as you get more confident in your abilities.
- Discover the true source of leadership power – your authentic presence. Learn how to make a more significant impact by connecting more deeply with your authentic self.
- Understand how a strong leadership presence can inspire trust and loyalty, engage people, end entitlement, and create sustainable results.
- Increase your ability to achieve the four fundamental leadership tasks:
- building trust
- enrolling people in a compelling vision
- engaging talent
- achieving results through those you serve
Why it matters
True leadership comes from the identity and integrity of the leader. It’s about who you are and how you live. It’s about PRESENCE, not position™️.
Now more than ever, the world needs leaders who are committed to substance over the superficial, character over charisma, and service over self-interest. We need authentic leaders – people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and who inspire trust by being honest and real.
This session is also available as a virtual presentation.
ATTENDEES SAY IT BEST:
“If I could score David Irvine an 11 on a scale of 10, I would. He is a genuinely remarkable speaker and person. His material is relevant, and the delivery is just at the right pace. He took this conference to a whole new level. It was my honour to have met and learned so much from him.“ – Matthew Ng, P.Eng., MBA, FEC, PMP, Manager, Chapters, Professional Engineers Ontario
“Your presentation was the best part of the meetings. You blew everybody away. The Commissioner and others referred to many of your comments and quotes throughout the rest of our meetings. Someone once said the height of praise is to be quoted or copied. You certainly have the praise of the Senior Management Team of the RCMP.” – R.R. (Rod) Knecht, Former Edmonton Chief of Police
“David’s work has always resonated with me, particularly his insights into authentic leadership. It’s only through deep self-awareness that we can begin the journey to true leadership and be the kind of leader that people are willing to follow. His work and friendship have had an impact on my life.” – Tim O’Connor, CEO, Results Canada