Consulting: Individual and Organizational
For those committed to more intensive and ongoing personal and organizational development, David offers one-on-one and small group consulting.
Rather than a coach that sits on the sidelines, David is more like a guide on a white water rafting trip. He guides you where he has gone before. Committed to his own ongoing personal transformation, he offers mentoring from his own experience.
David’s results based approach is one that decreases consultant dependency while increasing client capacity. Whether you work with David one-on-one on the phone or face-to-face, or hire him to work with you in a team environment, he is committed to guiding you to your own truth. Be assured that he will design practical processes to achieve your goals and aspirations.
Below is a list of seven of David’s areas of consulting expertise. He also has a range of colleagues that ensures you have access to the best possible resources.
- Authentic Alignment™: Discover greater balance, focus, purpose, and meaning in your life through the process for living and working in accordance with your values, your highest aspirations, your unique gifts, and your purpose.
- Values Alignment: When values are in conflict, organizations falter. When values align, they prosper — and so do the people within them. David’s Values Alignment Process™, is designed to help you create a system that brings the interests of all stakeholders into alignment.
- Interpersonal Connection: David is a connector and a communicator. For relationships in need of more trust and open communication, David will guide you to stronger, more cohesive relationships.
- Conflict Transformation: Rather than simply “mediating,” or “managing conflict,” David will help you transform conflict into trust, synergy, and focused commitment.
- Team Accountability: David offers a practical process to hold each other accountable for clarifying and keeping promises, and for getting a grip on results.
- Embracing Change: For individuals or teams in the midst of change and subsequent transition, David will walk you through a uniquely designed process to move you from chaos to new possibilities.
- Inter-generational Relationships and Succession Planning: With more than a decade of work as a family therapist, David offers guidance and support to families in business to help build trust between and among generations, align values and goals, and succeed at succession.
For information on David’s customized individual consulting and mentorship programs, contact David directly:
View all of David's books
"Humorous, dynamic, enlightening, practical, down-to-earth, inspiring... I was personally touched by your honesty and sincere desire to help."
- John Charrette, Former Regional Director, Public Service Commission